In order to transport our athletes to their sporting events, all athletes must complete and submit the appropriate form(s) to the Student Store, before they will be cleared to participate.
- Every student athlete must complete the Student Alternate Transportation Form
- Parents who wish to drive only their student athlete(s), need only complete the above form
- Parents who wish to be available to transport other student athletes, (in addition to the above form) must complete the following two forms: the Volunteer Personal Auto Form and the Volunteer Clearance Form (to become an approved district volunteer)
- To become an approved disrict volunteer, you must also get fingerprinted and be cleared
- If you are already an approved district volunteer, you will not need to complete that form again
- Students can transport themselves, however, no other students (not even siblings) can ride with them. If you would like your student to transport himself/herself, you will need to complete the Student Personal Auto Use Form
All forms can be found at our district website by following this link: http://wjusd-ca.schoolloop.com/transportation